We supply a range of hospitality venues with our top quality, cost-saving, beautiful tablecloths.
Gypsy Tableware Designs has been supplying restaurants and other hospitality venues over the past 5 years. We pride ourselves on good service and a quality product.
The cotton or linen tablecloths that are used commercially are coated with a "Teflon DuPont" treatment. The Teflon protection is a durable fluro-chemical finish which forms an invisible shield around each fibre creating a stain resistant coating. Basically, this means an acrylic finish. These tablecloths are not cheap, plastic versions! *Restaurant Photo above is Ioesco Sanctuary Cove (supplied October 2016) https://www.gypsytableware.com.au/products/boheme-taupe
* Restaurant photo below is Royal Motor Yacht Club Newport Sydney - who had a New Look/upgrade (Supplied May 2017).
< Alpha Seafood Restaurant Mantra Surfers Paradise (Supplied June & Oct 2016) A very popular tablecloth which has been supplied to several restaurants. https://www.gypsytableware.com.au/products/dama-white
Coco Hut Surfers Paradise (Supplied August 2017)
Why Do Restaurants use our Tablecloths?
- Stain Resistant- Liquids bead up allowing them to be easily wiped away. This includes Red wine, soy sauce, coffee etc.
- Fast and Easy clean- simply wipe sticky marks and food masses away with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Fade Resistant - The treatment assists with less fading issues which is great for Al Fresco dining.
- Durable - This treatment strengthens the fabric and minimal laundry ensures a "long-life". (We have restaurants that have had same tablecloths for 5 years and are still going strong !)
- Heat resistant - to hot plates and plungers
- Candle wax - peels off easily
- Rice - does not stick to the fabric fibres
Gypsy Tablecloths Will Save You Money
Let's Talk Bottom Line
Most restaurants are finding the added burden of continually rising laundry costs, general wear and tear (if owned) or hire an added financial burden they do not need in the competitive hospitality industry.
Some basic figures!
If you have a small restaurant that spends $100 a week on hire and laundry of tablecloths a week.
|Your annual cost would be:||$5,200|
|Over a 4 year period that would cost you:||$20,800|
How much are you spending per annum?
You can do your own Maths! Check your laundry bills and work it out.
Most restaurants become cost neutral from there outlay in about a 4-6 month time frame.
Spill > Wipe > Reset
Contact us now for our special hospitality rates
So that we can best respond to your enquiry, please include your name, venue,size of tables including the drop required and contact details.